Friday, December 20, 2013

NOLA Diary

(1) Lemon trees reaching the balconies. Imagine waking up to that?
 
Here are some of my favorite shots from New Orleans that sum up my short but unforgettable getaway. Can't express how much I felt in love with this place.
If you missed it, here is NOLA - Part I
(2) French quarter
 
(3) The best, warm, mouthwatering beignets I have ever tasted at Cafe Du Monde (totally worth the line).

(4) Maybe with the exception of a new bag

(5) Gorgeous narrow streets, tucked away in the middle of the French Quarter
(6) Decorations that light up at night and luscious plants all around.
 
(7) Wearing my bellowed Tibi boots while strolling the Garden District.
 
(8) Garden District - movie-like, candy colored houses in all possible colors. Just look at
those details and obvioulsy had to share the pink one, one of my favorite.




Follow me on Bloglovin

Love,
O

11 comments:

  1. Ooh NY a place I always wanted to visit!

    Would you join my Paper piece handmade jewelries international giveaway:)
    http://myfashionfoodstyle.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never been to New Orleans but it looks like a really interesting place! Thanks for sharing your pics. :)

    a Classy State of Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. love these images

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these photos - very artistic
    <3
    katsfashionfix.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you enjoyed NOLA:) It's so historic and beautiful, with such delicious food!
    fashiontulles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW these are amazing photos Olga.
    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas.
    Take care
    Happy Holidays to you and your family.
    http://claudiapersi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely photos! :)
    I would love it if you could check out my blog, maybe follow each other on GFC? :) Keep up the good work!

    jthefeeling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos! :)
    minimepastel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete